Brigitte Gabriel, Freedom Fighter
There are many brave champions standing up against the political ideology known as Islam. One thinks of people like Nonie Darwish, Robert Spencer, Geert Wilders, Pamela Geller, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and others who have stood strong for so long, warning us and pleading with us to remain resolute in the face of this serious threat to freedom and democracy.
And in Australia we also have those who can be singled out in this regard. Let me simply mention three committed Christians who have important outreaches to Muslims but also warn about the dangers of creeping sharia and stealth jihad. I refer to Mark Durie, Bernie Power, and Stuart Robinson.
One brave woman who hails from Lebanon but now works tirelessly from her base in the US is Brigitte Gabriel. She knows full well what life is like under Islam, and she now tirelessly shares how we can guard against the fate that befell Lebanon and so many other places.
She is President of the group, Act For America, which can be seen here.
She has penned two important books which every freedom lover should own:
–Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America (St. Martin’s Press, 2006)
–They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It (St. Martin’s Press, 2008)
The first book I have reviewed here, so I advise you to take a look.
Let me just quote a bit of this book from its opening pages:
American citizens have been murdered in this terror war for thirty years. However, America cannot effectively defend itself in this war unless and until the American people understand the nature of the enemy that it faces. Even after 9/11 there are those who say that we must “engage” our terrorist enemies, that we must “address their grievances.” Their grievance is our freedom of religion. Their grievance is our democratic process. Islamic religious authorities and terrorist leaders repeatedly state that they will destroy the United States and Western civilization, and replace it with the only true religion, Islam. Unless we take them at their word, and defend ourselves accordingly, they will succeed. For the sake of our children and our country, we must wake up and take action….
- This book is in part my personal story and my observations. It is written in the hope that Americans and the West will recognize the imminent threat to their way of life and make the correct philosophical, legal, governmental policy, and military decisions to protect themselves from suffering the same fate as the Lebanese infidels.*
As to her second book, let me simply offer its two last paragraphs:
What we must do to save our world is not going to be easy. It will be challenging, it will be demanding, it will be frustrating, but it will also be fulfilling. For when we lay our head on the pillow at night we are all going to be able to say: I tried everything I can to make a difference in this world, to leave it better for our future generations. I stood up against evil, I fought for goodness, and I served my country with honor and pride when I was called upon, so that my children will be able to live in the greatest, freest country in the world.
- One day, when we win our fight against Islamofascism, just as we won against Communism and Nazism and fascism, we will be able to say with pride: We were part of the greatest movement in America’s history. We fought for our liberty and the liberty of our civilization. We triumphed over evil, and we were leaders who mobilized and lead our fellow citizens in defense of America and Western civilization.*
She is always great to see in action, and her many talks and debates can be found in various places online. One of her most terrific responses to a Muslim questioner can be found here in this five-minute video. It is a must watch:Let me finish with an important word she recently gave on “Feminists ‘useful idiots’ in coalition with Islamists.” You can watch the 11-minute interview [here](http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/analyst-feminists-useful-idiots-in-coalition-with-islamists/#uTWcm66SVkP3zyy7.99). But here I can offer some parts of it as helpfully summarised by Greg Corombos:
Liberal feminists and Islamists don’t have a lot in common but they are now strong partners in the fight against President Trump. A leading terrorism analyst, however, warns that feminists are nothing but “useful idiots” in a movement that would truly oppress them if the Islamists achieve their goals.
- “What’s happening in the West is we think if we just show them how much we love them and how much we respect their way of life, they’re going to respect our way of life. This way, I do what I want, you do what we want and we live happily ever after,” said Brigitte Gabriel, president of Act for America and author of “They Must Be Stopped.”*
The teamwork was on full display at the women’s march in Washington on Jan. 21. Most of the headlines focused on women proclaiming their right to abortions, but Linda Sarsour, the woman leading the protest, has a very different history of activism.
“She’s an Islamist through and through. She wears the hijab. She comes from a Palestinian background. Half her family members are in Israeli jails involved in terrorism,” said Gabriel.
Gabriel says it’s mind-boggling to watch liberal American women march under the banner of a woman who has no problem with how Muslim society treats women. “She praises Saudi Arabia and their Shariah law. This is a nation state where women cannot drive. They are beaten. They are stoned. They are flogged for having relations with another man or even seen with another man who is even a distant relative,” said Gabriel.
And it finishes this way:
In recent weeks, female politicians in Sweden made headlines in two very different ways. First, they mocked President Trump’s signing of a pro-life executive order while surrounded by mostly men with a picture of an all-female signing ceremony. Yet, just days later, female Swedish politicians wore hijabs without protest while visiting Iran.
Gabriel says Swedish leaders, of all people, ought to know the price of Islamic appeasement.
- “Because of the immigration of majorities from Islamic nations, how they are treating feminists. In Germany, for example, look at the rapes on New Year’s Eve. *
Look at the rapes in Sweden. Sweden has become the rape capital of the world,” said Gabriel.
- Gabriel says Western nations are also eroding their own interests by allowing Muslim Shariah law to hold sway in formal court proceedings. Her organization is doing something about it.*
“We at Act for America have introduced bills across the country called ‘American Laws for American Courts,’ which says no foreign law, which includes Shariah law, will be allowed to be used in any American courtroom. Only the Constitution should be the highest authority in the land,” said Gabriel.
- She says it’s happening in the United States a lot more often than many people realize.*
“People wonder sometimes why we have to pass such a law. We have documented over 140 cases in America where Shariah law was used instead of the Constitution of the United States in 22 states in American courtrooms,” said Gabriel.
Brigitte Gabriel is a champion, and we need more fearless women (and men) like her willing to stand up and be counted.
All Original Content Copyright ©2017 hnewswire.com All Rights Reserved. “